I love relaxing in the bath with a good book… which is the only real quiet time I get to myself to read usually! So, I’ve decided to try my hand at reviewing my bath books from time to time. Links below!
If you are a reader or writer with recommendations, find out more about getting your book reviewed here!
I will give star rating out of 5 in the categories of:
- writing style
- worldbuilding (if applicable)
- health of relationships (including whether or not the Twilight Pineapple is present, if applicable!)
The overall rating is an average of these categories together, rounded up if needed.
I’ll also list heat level, but don’t consider that a ‘grade’.
- 1/5 is fade-to-black or no sex
- 2/5 is on page sex scenes, but with more allusions than detailed descriptions
- 3/5 is sex scenes that aren’t graphic, but have more than just innuendo or allusions
- 4/5 is graphic sex scenes
- 5/5 is a lot of graphic sex scenes, making the book more erotica than romance
An Angel’s Wylder Assignment – 4.5/5 overall, rounded up to 5/5: a heterosexual, monogamous time-travel angel and shifter romance set in Wyoming in 1878. The corresponding YouTube video is available here.
BloodBound – 4/5 overall: a sexy paranormal romance/urban fantasy romance featuring Welsh lore, shifters, and vampires. Features asexual, bisexual, polyamorous, and kinky characters. The corresponding YouTube video is available here.
Choosing Charity – 4/5 overall: a Women’s Literature story about self discovery and flawed characters by Sara Zavacki-Moore. Features bisexual main characters. The corresponding YouTube video is available here.
Deference – 3.5/5 overall, rounded up to 4/5: a BDSM erotic book set in Japan with hints of paranormal and featuring polyamorous and bi/pan representation by Lila Mina. The corresponding YouTube video is available here.
You can also find condensed versions of my reviews on Goodreads